Waste Assessment Consultation
- Is your recycling process efficient?
- Could you reduce your waste costs by recycling more?
- Do you sort recyclable materials to get the most money?
- Is your company meeting your “‘green initiatives?”
With a Waste Assessment from Midwest Fiber Recycling, business owners can be sure their recycling process is efficient and cost-effective.
Whether your company has been recycling paper, cardboard, plastics or metals for years, or just put a program in place, a Waste Assessment from Midwest Fiber Recycling can help to identify areas of improvement.
- We can identify recyclable materials currently being thrown away, saving you money on your waste disposal costs.
- We can review your method of collection to ensure your process is efficient and maximize the value of your material for each pick-up.
- We can help separate waste streams to help maximize dollars returned on high-volume materials.
- We can ensure your recycling practices are up-to-date with the most recent changes in material handling. What you used to have to separate you may no longer need to, saving you time and money.
- We can provide you with sustainability reporting, helping you to determine true cost savings in waste management and energy use based on your recycling activities and volume.
Call today to schedule your Waste Assessment: (800) 779-6977.